If you notice that your AC compressor clutch does not engage, the clutch may be worn or damaged. If you need to replace the compressor and/or clutch assembly, follow these steps:
1) Shut off electricity to the unit by turning off circuit breaker.
2) Unplug the power cord from electrical outlet.
3) Disconnect refrigerant line at high pressure valve and low pressure valve (one at a time). Note: do not touch one of these two valves with bare hands.
4) Disconnect the wiring harness from the compressor.
5) Remove the mounting bolts from the compressor.
6) Remove and discard the O-ring from the defrost outlet port.
7) Use a pliers or wrench to remove the compressor from old unit and from new unit. Note: depending on model, there may be additional retaining fittings attached to new unit that may need to be loosened before attempting to install new compressor (see hardware instructions included in packaging).
8) Install the new compressor and tighten all mounting bolts.
9) Reconnect refrigerant lines at high pressure valve and low pressure valve. Note: do not touch one of these two valves with bare hands.
10) Reconnect the wiring harness to the compressor.
11) Attach mounting bolts to new unit.
12) Turn circuit breaker back to on position.
13) Plug power cord into electrical outlet.
14) Test unit for proper operation.
15) Return old unit to service, if necessary.
16) Review notes, if any, from previous repair.
17) Return old unit to the store, if possible or needed.
Additional notes: The compressor may have become partially frozen during the previous repair. This can cause the clutch to seize in place and not engage when compressor is turned on.
Table of Contents
- 1 Common Causes for a Clutch That Won’t Engage
- 2 Do a Visual Inspection
- 3 What to look for during your visual inspection
- 4 Is My Compressor broken?
- 5 Tip on Replacing Parts
- 6 Tip on Refrigerant
- 7 Tip on Parts
- 8 Tip on Fuses
- 9 Tip on Filters
- 10 Tip on Compressors
- 11 Using a Mechanic
- 12 Our Advice
Common Causes for a Clutch That Won’t Engage
You will find that many clutches can break down or become worn out from overuse, so you need to be able to identify the causes of this in order to have your repair work completed as soon as possible.
- The clutch might need to be replaced if it is easy for the vehicle’s engine to start and it doesn’t move the vehicle when you apply the pedal.
- The clutch might be working correctly and the engine is not moving when you apply the pedal, so make sure that you check out the adjustment of the clutch and make sure that it’s working as it should.
- The vehicle’s transmission might be slipping or the clutch might need to be replaced if the transmission does not engage. Make sure that you do this before you have more problems with your vehicle’s transmission.
- There are a lot of different symptoms that you will find with a malfunctioning clutch and you’ll want to identify these in order to make sure that it’s working correctly.
- A worn out or damaged clutch might need to be replaced and this is something that you will need to think about when the clutch is not working as it should.
- The clutch might be starting to get worn out and it won’t engage properly, so you will want to get a new one if this is the case with your vehicle.
- You’ll want to make sure that your clutch is working correctly and there are no leaks or other problems in order for it to work properly. You may also need to adjust the pedal so that it’s easy for the vehicle’s engine to start when you press down on it.
- The clutch pedal might get stuck from being worn out and not working properly.
- You might need to replace the clutch if it is starting to wear out and not work correctly as it should, so be sure to check this out first before you have any more problems.
- If a clutch is starting to fail or become worn out, you will want to find a mechanic who can check the fluid level of the clutch.
- You should have your clutch checked by a professional mechanic before it gets worse and you are having more problems with your clutch.
- There are a lot of other symptoms that are associated with a worn out or damaged clutch so you’ll want to identify these in order to prevent further problems from occurring.
- You will need to find a professional who can replace the clutch or repair it so that it is working correctly again, so make sure you look into this before any more damage happens as well.
Do a Visual Inspection
Check the car for any worn or loose parts. When you pull out of a parking spot, make sure the clutch is engaged. Start the car and feel free to pull on the pedal until it engages.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this article is intended for informational purposes only. We do not hold any responsibility for your actions and/or results after following our instructions. Please refer to your owner’s manual for more information regarding how to maintain your vehicle’s operation properly.
What to look for during your visual inspection
Look for any obvious signs of wear or tear. But, before you do that, check the tools you’ll need to check every part of the car. Your owner’s manual may have some basic parts list. It should have all sorts of information about brakes, suspension, oil, coolant and motor. You should also have the key for your car if you plan to change any parts yourself.
Linkages are the main connecting part between the clutch mechanism and the wheel assembly on your car. So, understanding how linkages work is the first step to diagnosing clutch problems. Linkages connect the pedal to the various mechanisms on your car that transmit power from your engine to the wheels. Linkages are also like bridges that direct power from one part of the engine to another.
Testing for proper clutch operation
When you turn on your car, if your clutch is engaging properly then you’ll hear it engage underneath your vehicle. Also, your clutch will engage when you press the pedal to the floor. If it doesn’t, then something’s wrong.
Testing your clutch mechanism
You can test to see if your car’s clutch is engaging when you press the pedal. The first thing you need to do is start the car and shift into drive. Keep in mind that if the transmission fluid temperature isn’t right, this test might not work well.
Using a flashlight, check the clutch mechanism for any visible signs of wear. Also, inspect the clutch pedal to see if it has any cracks. If so, you can have a mechanic repair it or replace it.
Having your transmission inspected by a professional will protect you and your car from possible damage during regular service intervals. It won’t cost as much as buying a new one and this will save you time while getting repairs done at home or at a garage.
Turn On the Engine Inspection
Make sure your car is turned on and the engine is running. If the engine isn’t running, then it’s not going to work for this test. If you can’t hear the engine turning over at all, then follow these instructions:
- Open the hood of your vehicle. The hood of a car will have a metal piece with rubber or cloth covering it. Sometimes, it can be a hard plastic piece as well. This part is called a bumper guard.
- Unbolt the two bolts that hold the metal piece on. You should be able to just reach them from the outside of your engine compartment. The metal will be easy to remove, but keep in mind that it’s heavy so use both hands.
- Remove the cover and insert a wire or a screwdriver into your car’s spark plug hole until you feel something there. If you don’t feel anything, repeat this step with all of the spark plug holes until you do find one.
- Look under your engine to see if you can see any parts of your car’s motor, such as pistons. If the engine is turning, then you’re fine. Otherwise, continue reading to find out how to check out the inner parts of your engine.
- Measure the distance between the two spark plug holes for each cylinder on your car and write it down. For example: “Door is 20 inches from headlight”. This will be useful when you start checking other parts of the car later on.
- Unbolt the engine cover by removing the bolts on each side of it. You should be able to reach them from the outside of your vehicle’s engine compartment, but if not, you may have to remove part of your engine to see them. The engine cover may also have clips holding it into place and in that case, you’ll have to use pliers or a flat head screwdriver to pry it off.
- Remove the engine cover and check your engine to see if it looks in good condition or not. If it needs some work, you can have a mechanic do it for you, but you may also want to either repair or replace the part yourself.
- Take a picture of your engine for reference, so that you can show someone else before too much time passes. Many manufacturers print a diagram of an engine somewhere on the car’s owner’s manual as well as online. Find one and keep it on your phone or somewhere handy. You can also take lots of pictures of your engine so that you have a record of how it’s supposed to look.
- Remove each spark plug one-by-one and attach the spark plug feeler gauge to the end of each wire, with the wire going into the engine first. This allows you to measure gaps between each cylinder in your car, which you then write down as you did before.
- Loosen the spark plug by one to two turns. This will help you to remove it easily and in case you removed too much air, it will allow you to add it back in.
- Unscrew the spark plug wire from the engine, and then inspect the spark plug hole for any cracks or any part of the wire that has come loose or fallen out of its place. If so, tighten it back up again. You should also make sure that the wire is straight and not bent at all.
- While holding the spark plug wire, blow into the spark plug hole so that it’s not submerged under water. Then, you should wait for a few second before putting the wire back in. If you notice that it is soaked in water, remove it and dry it out. This may stop your car from starting properly as soon as a few minutes have passed since the water incident occurred.
- Put the spark plug wires back into their respective holes and check your ears or your cars headlights to see if they’re shining or not. If so, then put them back on and tighten them.
- Check to see if you can start your engine by pressing the gas pedal. If not, then repeat steps 13 and 14 until it works. Once it does, you’re fine.
- If you don’t have a friend or if you can’t find the timing marks on your own, then this can be a challenge to safely check. If so, then skip this section and come back to it once you have someone who can help you with checking the timing.
- Park your car on a flat surface and let it cool down for an hour or two. This will help the engine not overheat while checking out its timing marks.
- Make sure your car is turned off and the engine is completely cool. Remove the spark plug wires from each of the five cylinders. You’ll find that all have timing marks on them, but leave them in place so you can compare them later. Use your hands to feel where they are on their edge of where the wire connects to each cylinder head.
- Use a ruler or a calibrated measuring tape and mark on each cylinder head where the cylinder is pointing towards, either with or without timing marks on it. This will help you to know where each mark is in case someone else has them.
- Remove the spark plug wires from the engine completely and turn your car on. While it’s running, check all five cylinders again to see if they’re pointing towards the same marks or markings as before. If they’re not, then write down where each cylinder’s mark is pointing toward in relation to each other and keep track of this as you’ll need it later on.
- If you’re done checking your car’s timing, then take the time to clean up any oil or grease that has leaked out during the process to avoid rust in the future.
- Let the spark plugs cool down and put them back onto their respective cylinders, but don’t put them back on until after you’ve already turned off your engine and it’s completely cooled down. Check each cylinder to make sure that they’re pointing towards each mark or marking as before.
- Put the spark plug wires back into their respective holes and tighten them by one to two turns. This will help you to make sure that they’re straight again.
- Check out your timing marks with a friend, relative or even a teacher if necessary and write down where each mark is pointing towards in relation to each other. If this doesn’t work, then you can take the engine apart completely as mentioned in step 16, but it’s not recommended if you have no prior experience doing so.
Being Low on Refrigerant
- If you have low refrigerant, then you should turn your car off and take a few air-conditioning related parts off to see if you can find out what is causing the problem. It’s best if someone who knows more about cars than you does it as this will save time when trying to figure out the issue.
- If they can’t find anything wrong with them, then it’s likely that there is an issue with the compressor or the air conditioning system itself in your car.
- If you have access to a pressure tester or a pressure gauge, then it’s best if you check the system to see how much refrigerant is in it to see whether it is low or not. You can then either refill it with some more refrigerant or get a part replaced if needed.
- If you can’t check the system or if you don’t have one, then look for leaks around your car and tell someone about them.
- If you notice any sort of small leak or drips, then it’s best to stop using your car and get a new air-conditioning system installed in it instead. It’s cheap to do so and can save you a lot of money in the long run if you don’t have enough refrigerant.
- Use a vacuum cleaner or some other device to get rid of any dripping coolant from around windows, the wheel wells and around the engine.
- Take the car to a mechanic to see if they can look at it for you. You should definitely take this step otherwise you could end up doing more damage to your car and getting it even worse than the problem that you are currently dealing with.
- Check to see if there is any coolant dripping on the ground, which comes from when it was leaking out of the area where it’s supposed to be in your car build guide or not. If so, then check out your car to see if you can identify where it’s coming from by what you see leaking and by the amount that is dripping.
- Once your car has low refrigerant and it’s starting up fine without any issues, then check to see if the air-conditioning system is working properly by turning it on. If it’s not, then turn it off and wait fifteen minutes before checking again.
Tip on Adding Refrigerant
- Make sure your car is level and parked on a flat surface before trying to add new refrigerant to it.
- Make sure you have a pressure tester or pressure gauge for checking out your refrigerant levels. If not, then you’ll need someone who knows more about cars than you do to check it by manually feeling around the system for any low areas in the line that might be leaking or any sort of leaks that may be happening within the system itself.
- Write down the amount that your system requires in order to work properly, which should be around four pounds per every one hundred cubic feet in your system. If you can’t find this, then look around for it by talking to people who know more about cars than you do as chances are they will have seen it somewhere. If not, then figure out how much is enough for your vehicle and write down the figure as needed.
- Take the air-conditioning system off of your car and make sure that it’s level before adding any new refrigerant to it.
- Transfer the refrigerant from the bottle into spare leak-free containers and label them properly so that you know which ones have been refilled with refrigerant. You shouldn’t transfer more than ten pounds of this chemical into a container at a time because doing so could cause an explosion to happen if there are too many leaks in your system or if you don’t have enough holding pressure in it.
- Use a funnel to get the refrigerant into the system, but make sure that you aren’t overfilling your system with this as doing so will most likely cause a leak to happen in it.
- Remove the pressure cap once you have refilled your system and reinstall it properly before going over everything else on your car again to make sure that nothing is leaking or causing a problem. Make sure that all of the caps are in place properly and that they’re tightened down so that there are no leaks.
- Check all of your windows, the engine and all of the other holes that have something in them to make sure that you haven’t put any of the refrigerant in there as you may accidentally do so.
Is My Compressor broken?
- Read your car’s manual to see whether you have one or not. If you do, then check out the information regarding problems with your car’s compressor in it.
- Look over your car around the engine, the hood and all of the cylinders that you can get to while it’s parked. Check for leaking air conditioner belts and check to see if any wires are missing or loose, which could mean that there are air-conditioning related problems with your vehicle that require further inspection by a mechanic. Also, check to see if you have any signs of air leaking from your engine.
- Check for any leaks around and under the hood by looking up at it and feel around the area with your fingers for drips of coolant. If you notice any, then check to make sure that they haven’t gotten into something that is vital in your engine build guide or not. If so, then fix them as fast as you can because the cooling system in your car could be ruined if it’s not fixed.
- Check to see if you have any signs that something is wrong with your car by looking for any smoke from the exhaust. If you do, then get it looked at immediately because you could have a problem with the compressor which could be causing it to malfunction.
- Try restarting your car and see if you have to add more refrigerant to it or not. If you don’t need any of the refrigerant, then you might want to check on your compressor to see if something is wrong with it.
- Look at the belt that goes around the compressor and make sure that it isn’t broken in any way because this could be causing its problem as well.
- Check to see whether your compressor is screwed into the car properly, which most likely it is. You might need to remove it and take it into a mechanic if you’re having a problem with your compressor.
- Check the top of your compressor to make sure that all of the wires are in place and that there isn’t anything missing from them as this will probably be causing a problem with it. This will also be necessary if you’ve taken your compressor off of the car in order to look at it or change out parts in it.
Tip on Replacing Parts
If you need to replace the entire compressor, then find an air conditioning repair shop or a mechanic shop that will be able to fix it for you. Make sure that you ask them to show you some sort of proof that they can do this and make sure that they have an air-conditioning compressor for your car in their possession as well. If you need to replace any other parts in it, then check them out online before buying a part and make sure that you get the right one for your model of car. You’ll be able to do this by looking up your car’s information, including the year and make model, on the Internet.
Tip on Refrigerant
Refrigerant can be dangerous and costly as it is very expensive to fill in a vehicle and you’ll need to have some sort of training in order to refill your vehicle’s air-conditioning system. You might need to buy replacement parts for your car as well and have an air-conditioning mechanic help you with these.
- Write down the type of refrigerant that you need for your car, which is usually R22, also known as CFC-11. It’s important to know this because it will be the only type that you’re able to fill up your system with as it doesn’t require any other type of filler like R134a does.
- It’s necessary to make sure that it is being used in the correct way as you’ve probably heard of R134a before but you may not have known that it needs to be replaced every ten years due to its age.
- You can buy the actual two-liter cylinders that will need to be refilled for your car, which are available online at a cost of $15 each. You’ll also need to get jugs of the carbon dioxide that you use instead of leaving it in your car’s system as this is what will keep it going.
- Make sure that you purchase about ten pounds of the R22 refrigerant, which is similar to the R134a with the exception of the fact that it can damage cars and have other problems with them. If there are any leaks in your system, then it could cause them to break down and you’ll need to get rid of this refrigerant if it has caused a leak in your car.
- Check to see if there are any plastic jugs or other containers that you can put the R22 refrigerant in as well as some air-conditioning repair shops or mechanic shops that will be able to do this for you for a small fee. You’ll only need one of these for each car, so make sure that you get the right one for your car model by checking online.
- Make sure that you write down what kind of refrigerant you will be purchasing as well as the number of gallons or pounds that you’ll need to refill your car’s system with and keep it at the right temperature.
- Refill and charge your car’s system with the correct amount of refrigerant. If you aren’t in a rush, then it’s best to do this during the winter so that your car can be kept at a cool temperature throughout the summer.
- If you notice any problems, then you’ll want to get it looked at right away by a mechanic who is experienced with air-conditioning programs and repairs. Fortunately, there are many of these sites on the Internet so you can find one that has a mechanic close to you and they can help diagnose the problem with your cooling system.
Tip on Parts
There are many different replacement parts for air-conditioning systems for cars. This is because there are many different models of cars that are used for different times and there will always be some sort of replacement part or another that you can need in order to fix your problems. You’ll need to check out the Internet on these replacement parts before purchasing them if you need one.
- You’ll want to make sure that the car’s dome light will work properly because this is a safety feature in your car as well as an indicator of whether or not the air-conditioning system is working correctly or not.
- You can replace your car’s battery if you think that it is running out of power, which will keep your air-conditioning system from working as it should be. This will cost you around $100 to do this and it’s normally done by a mechanic.
- The belts in the car are important as they keep everything moving smoothly when the car is running and working properly for you so make sure that they are not broken or stretched out too much.
- Check to see if your lights work properly or not and see if everything is in good working order. You’ll want to check the side view mirror as well in this regard so that you can look around for the other cars that are on the road with you.
- You’re going to have to replace any valves in your car’s system that aren’t working properly, so make sure that you have some sort of experience with the air-conditioning program as well so that you don’t accidentally do something and damage it.
- Take out your glove box if you need to and check to see if the air-conditioning system works properly or not. Make sure that you have the correct tools for this as well, which will usually include a screwdriver and a socket set.
- You can replace any broken parts that you want to in the air-conditioning system, such as a thermostat or your condenser, which will keep the system from costing you too much money in repairs while still keeping you comfortable while driving. Make sure that you check to see what parts are available for your car and online before purchasing them so that you don’t buy the wrong one and have to go through another round of repairs.
- You can check to see if your air-conditioning system works properly by blowing through the system with your car on, but you’ll want to make sure that you have a few minutes in order to let it cool down. You should also use the A/C test sheet at this point as well.
Tip on Fuses
Fuses are important for your car’s air-conditioning system because they protect the wiring and electrical components of the car while still keeping everything working correctly.
- You’ll want to replace your car’s fuse when you find that it gets too hot as this can be dangerous for your air-conditioning program. Make sure that you have the right tools as well and you’ll need a circuit tester in order to test out the fuse first before replacing it.
- The large fuses are not only used in automobiles but they are used also for things like flower gardens, lawn mowers, and many other things as well. You’ll want to have the right tools for this and you should remove the fuse in order to see if there is anything wrong with it.
- If any of your fuses are blown out, you’ll want to replace them immediately because they can cause a lot of problems in your car as well as damage components inside it. You’ll need some new fuses for this.
- If you notice that all of your fuses are blown out, you’ll want to check them all out and make sure that they are working properly. If they aren’t, then you’ll need to replace them as well.
- You can use a surge suppressor in order to keep your vehicle safe from the damage caused by these surges as well as any other electrical surges that could be caused by lightning or an outage due to a storm.
Tip on Filters
These are another important part of your car’s air-conditioning system. You can replace them with ease and they’re not hard to do at all, so you don’t have to be worried about doing this on your own. However, you should make sure that you have a few different types of filters in the vehicle in terms of changing them out during the year.
- You should always have a paper filter in your vehicle as this will help keep the system from getting clogged up with dirt and dust that gets into it during normal driving conditions.
- You should also make sure that you have an extra filter on hand in order to change out with the paper filter when you find that it is dirty and needs to be changed out.
- You can use a secondary filter that will catch more dirt and dust than the paper filters. This is good for getting out large particles of dirt and dust that get into your air-conditioning system.
- You should also have an extra part called a foam filter in your vehicle to use as well as this will capture particles that are even larger than the ones you will catch with the second type of filter.
- You’ll want to make sure that you have a new filter and part in your vehicle so that the air-conditioning system doesn’t get clogged up with dirt, dust, and other particles.
- You can also go with a reusable air filter which will help clean out the air-conditioning system of large particles of debris and dust as well. This is a good choice for you not only because it keeps the systems free from all of these particles but also because it is reusable.
- You should make sure that they are all working properly and that you have an extra one on hand in case you need to change it out quickly. You might want to check the vehicle’s manual first in order to see what type of filters it requires.
Tip on Compressors
You’ll find a lot of compressors inside your car or truck. These are important because they keep the air-conditioning system from working correctly and if they are damaged, then you’ll have a lot more repair work to do on your automobile.
- You can purchase a strong air-compressor in order to get the air-conditioning system working once again. Cars come with compressors that aren’t as strong as home compressors, so you’ll want to make sure that you get it fixed right away and replace the old compressor if you find that it is damaged.
- You should also check all of your car’s lines and hoses in order to make sure they are all working properly as well. You can use a pressure tester to check out the air-conditioning system and make sure that the compressor is working properly and does not need any repair work done on it.
- You’ll find that you can purchase compressors that are easy to install in your automobile and you should look into these options when you are replacing or repairing your vehicle’s air-conditioning unit so that you don’t have to go through too much trouble.
- The air-conditioning compressor will get the system back up and running once again so that you can drive around safely without any problems. The air-conditioning compressor carries out the cooling process when the car is being driven.
- You’ll want to make sure that the compressor is working properly and then you can complete any other repairs that might be needed as well. You can use a pressure gauge on the system to make sure that there is enough air pressure in it in order to get the car’s air-conditioning system working again.
- The compressor will help you get back on the road quickly and so you won’t have to worry about a lot of repair work being done on your vehicle. When you find that the compressor is not working well, you can call a professional for help so that they can come out and look at it for themselves and make any needed repairs.
- The compressor will make sure that the air-conditioning system works correctly so you can drive safely and comfortably on the road. You should also check out your vehicle’s manual as well as you might find that an extra compressor is needed in order for your air-conditioning system to work properly again.
- You should replace these compressors at least once every two years in order to keep them working right along with your car’s air-conditioning system.
Using a Mechanic
They can be expensive so you’ll want to look into how much this will cost you in terms of repair work and other expenses. This is not something that you should do on your own, so it’s best to hire a professional for this.
- You can use the expertise of a mechanic to do the repair work on any problems or problems that might be trapped inside your vehicle, but only if they are trained correctly so they can fix air-conditioning components as well as gauge out other repairs needed in the future.
- You can find a mechanic who is located in the area where your vehicle is being repaired and this will make it easier for them to locate and fix any parts that are needed.
- You’ll want to make sure that you get a local mechanic in order to have the best work done, so you don’t have to travel around looking for a good mechanic who can help you out with the repairs.
- You can look for a mechanic that has experience working on air-conditioning units and you should find out if they have any type of manuals about air-conditioning units in your car or truck.
- Make sure that the mechanic is familiar with the different parts and pieces that go into your vehicle so they are able to fix it correctly without any problems. You don’t want to have more repairs done after the work is already done, so you should check this out before hiring them.
- You can get the vehicle back up and running again with just a few hours of work done on it, so you can save some time and get the process over as quickly as possible.
- You might want to look into getting a second opinion before you hire them or have them complete the work on your vehicle because they might not be able to fix the problem at all.
There are a lot of areas inside the vehicle that are prone to getting damaged, so you should check these out whenever you want to replace or repair your air-conditioning system.
- You’ll want to make sure that the radiator is working properly and coolant lines are also intact so that the air-conditioning system will work correctly for yourself and everyone else in your vehicle as well.
- You should make sure that any of the A/C lines and hoses are not leaking and you can use a pressure gauge to test out the air-conditioning system. Any leaks will need to be repaired as soon as possible so that your engine doesn’t get too hot and you’re not having any more problems with it.
- You can use special diagnostic tools in order to determine how well your car’s air-conditioning unit is working, in case you find that it isn’t and has problems working correctly.
- The cooling system can get clogged up with dirt and debris over time so you’ll want to check this out whenever you find that it isn’t working correctly. If it is a serious problem, you might want to have it fixed right away before the situation gets worse.
- You will need to replace the A/C compressor if you find that it needs repair work done on it, so make sure that you get the right parts for your model of vehicle as well as your climate.
- If you live in a hot climate, you’ll want to make sure that the compressor is working correctly and check to see if it needs any repair work done on it as well. You should also make sure that the air-conditioning system works correctly and check out the evaporator coil as well.
- If you have any questions about your car’s air-conditioning system, you will need to ask a professional about this or look at the vehicle’s manual as well.
- The air-conditioning compressors are not cheap and you’ll want to make sure that you get a good mechanic who knows what they’re doing. You should have them look at the unit, read the instruction manual and perform some basic troubleshooting on it. Just because the compressor is not working properly doesn’t necessarily mean that it needs repair work done on it.
- The air-conditioning compressors might need to be replaced if they have broken seals or other problems that can affect the unit that you are currently driving.
- The compressor will ensure that your vehicle’s air-conditioning system works correctly and you will find that it is a good investment to have in your car or truck at all times.
- You want to make sure that you are able to keep the air-conditioning compressor running right along with the air-conditioning system itself, so it can help cool all of the areas inside your vehicle.